Monday, December 20, 2010

12/13-12/17

This week we reviewed the content we learned from our unit 2 Reading Street book. We took our unit 2 test on the computer, and every single student earned an A!!!!! I am so very proud of this class! They are very hard workers!

We also read numerous Jan Brett books and completed activities related to her books.

In math we compared numbers using less than, greater than, and equals symbols. These first graders even solved equations (and then asked for more difficult equations)!!!

We had our class holiday party on Friday, and the students had a wonderful time! I appreciate everyone's help with the party!!!

We are entering our last three days at Hampton Cove. Our new classroom is almost ready, and there is no way that I could have gotten it ready this quickly without the help of so many of you! You have carried countless boxes and furniture items for me, hot glued, laminated, and organized!!! It is a treat to have such amazing parents this year! This move is very bittersweet. While we are certainly ready to be in our new beautiful school, we are going to miss our friends dearly! If you have the opportunity, please make sure to hug a Hampton Cove parent or faculty member and share a special memory with them about their wonderful school! I know I loved my time at Hampton Cove!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment