Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stuffed Animals

Because they performed so well on our Unit 1 Benchmark test, your children may now bring a stuffed animal to sit on their desk and watch them work. The animal should be no larger than a standard Webkinz. They may bring a different stuffed animal each day or the same one. Also, if your child plays with it during class, it will be placed in his/her backpack for the remainder of the day. Then, your child may try again the next day to leave the stuffed animal on his/her desk.

I will have last week's post up tomorrow night (hopefully). I spent Saturday cleaning, and Case did not take a nap today, so I didn't have time to upload photos. There are a bunch!

Thank you all for everything that you do! I do not take for granted for a single second that I am blessed to have each of your children and you as my classroom family this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment